DHW heat pumps
WWK 222 H
Questions about the product Get contact
- DHW heat pump installed outdoors
- Compact series for recirculation air mode
- Hygienic DHW temperatures up to 65 °C achievable in efficient heat pump mode
- Utilisation of environmental heat for energy efficient DHW heating
- Highly reliable and cost saving due to the maintenance-free impressed current anode
- Extremely quiet operation due to advanced acoustic separation
- For supplying one or more draw-off points
- Long service life and consistently high efficiency thanks to roll-bond heat exchanger
Become more self-sufficient at home
Self-sufficiency in your own home is an important factor.You can take a big step in the right direction with this DHW heat pump for outdoor installation.Not only does it use renewable sources for DHW heating, but with its superbly insulated cylinder, it also achieves excellent output values.For you, that means hot water for a bath or shower whenever you need it – with low energy consumption.
Easy to operate and connect
A user friendly LCD screen helps you operate the appliance.It shows you at a glance how much mixed water is currently available.What if you want to connect the heat pump to your photovoltaic system?Nothing could be simpler.The appliance comes with this option as standard, allowing you to make clever use of energy from the sun as well as the air.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.