Experience comfort through technology
Combining pioneering spirit with visionary ideas
Since 1924, we have combined the success factors of technological expertise, quality, innovation, reliability and customer proximity for your benefit. Today, we are one of the world’s market leading suppliers of technology products for building services and green tech. We are an internationally operating group in family ownership with:
- approx. 5.000 employeees worldwide
- four national and four international production facilities
- 26 sales companies worldwide
- more than 120 sales organisations and agencies across the globe
- more than one billion euros turnover in 2022, approx. 50% from abroad
- producing smart solutions for every application scenario: Domestic hot water appliances, heat pumps, ventilation systems and room heaters
Trust our expertise, strength of innovation and experience worldwide
As a family company driven by innovation, we maintain a clear focus in the energy debate: electricity, preferably harnessed from renewables, is the energy of the future – for us all. That is why we rely on approximately 4000 employees around the world for efficient heating solutions with green technologies. From the design and manufacture of your appliance through to its maintenance, we systematically apply our expertise, strength of innovation and experience – gained from working with customers with high standards, such as yourself. Whether for hot water, heating, ventilation or cooling – we have a reliable solution to meet every requirement. Solutions designed to raise the level of convenience in your home today and still be up to date tomorrow.
Almost 100 years of experience
For us quality is the norm
The unique hallmark
Since 1924 we have always focused on innovative technology - made by STIEBEL ELTRON. However, throughout the years the logo has changed.
More information about the STIEBEL ELTRON Group