Underfloor heating system
FTM 150 B
- Output: 150 W for short heat-up time
- Installed height only approx. 4 mm
- Only one connecting cable (5 m long)
- Self-adhesive fabric mesh, heat conductor attached with adhesive strips
- Quick and easy to install
- Even temperature distribution across the floor
- Heat conductor spacing ≤ 9 cm
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe thermofloor FTM B heating mat is particularly easy to incorporate into designs and install. It is suitable for use as a booster heater in both new build and renovation projects. The width of the heating mat enables it to be used in small guest toilets as well as for larger areas such as recreational rooms, or in front of working areas in kitchens. The mat can also be laid inside safety zone 2 (30 mA RCD required). The heating output ensures a short heat-up time and a pleasant floor temperature. The very thin heating mat is laid beneath the floor covering. The heating conductor is sewn onto the support mat. This guarantees consistent heating conductor spacing and simplifies laying.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.