CK 20 trend LCD
Questions about the product Get contact
- Wall mounted convector – ideal as a supplementary heater or interim heater in spring/autumn
- Very quick heating of rooms
- Compact appliance in a plastic casing
- Operating controls with backlit LCD
- Weekly timer, frost protection and open window detection
- Control unit with self-learning capability: automatic calculation of the preheat time in timer mode
- Maximum safety thanks to three-stage overheating protection
A strong performance from a compact appliance
If you need heat particularly quickly, this rapid heater is perfect for you. It produces your preferred temperature straight away and does not require much in return: a power socket is all that is needed to connect this electrical appliance.
Effortless control and enjoyment
The heater is convenient to operate as the temperature controller is very easy to access. It is best to opt for the smallest version if installing the appliance in a particularly small recess.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.