CNS 150 Trend
- Wall mounted convector – ideal as a supplementary heater or interim heater in spring/autumn
- Even, quiet, air heating
- Metal casing and slimline design
- Operating controls with backlit LCD
- Weekly timer, frost protection and open window detection
- Control unit with self-learning capability: automatic calculation of the preheat time in timer mode
- ON/OFF switch and overheating protection
Questions about the productGet contact
Heat that works in your space
Even in small or cramped rooms, you shouldn’t have to miss out on cosy warmth. That’s why this heater is so compact. With a depth of just 10 cm, it is particularly slimline, requiring very little space for installation. Nevertheless, the appliance offers you excellent thermal comfort.
Enjoy a wide range of benefits
Although the wall mounted convector blends very discreetly into your room, it supplies heat efficiently. Useful features contribute to its efficiency: the weekly timer and open window detection make operation easier for you.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.