LA 100 A
Questions about the product Get contact
- Decentralised extractor for rooms with and without windows
- For use in traditional extract air areas, such as the bathroom, kitchen and WC
- Modernisation solution that is easy to install
- Ideal for combination with our decentralised ventilation units
- Energy efficient EC fan for low noise pollution at high air flow rates
Turn every space into an oasis of fresh air
This fan unit is highly attuned to stale air. To be precise, the appliance is equipped with a sensor. It determines when the room needs ventilating. Humidity and the prevailing temperature also influence the exchange of air.
Bringing flexibility to air exchange
For extra convenience, all models are equipped with switch-on delay and run-on time functions, and can also be extended with a humidity sensor. These allow you to define when air exchange should start and stop. This is a useful feature for when you need to leave home shortly after showering or cooking. When you return, air with just the right humidity will be waiting to greet you.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.