LWZ 170 E plus
- High air flow rate of 300 m3/h
- Central ventilation and extract air system for optimum air quality
- High efficiency due to low auxiliary energy consumption
- Integrated summer bypass function and preheater bank
- Intelligent frost stat control
- Very easy to maintain
- Hardly any operating noise
- High living comfort thanks to optimum air quality
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe LWZ 170 E plus central ventilation system with heat recovery is specifically designed for use in large detached houses and small commercial properties. The slow-turning, highly efficient fans guarantee a high air flow rate with significantly reduced noise levels. The air volume can be conveniently adjusted in three stages via a remote control (essential accessory). Up to 90 % of thermal energy is recovered from the extract air by an efficient cross-countercurrent heat exchanger. The optimised heat exchanger and minimisation of the internal pressure drop enable very quiet and efficient operation. An integrated bypass prevents unwanted heat transfer on hot days.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.