LWZ 8 CS Premium
Questions about the product Get contact
- Compact appliance with ventilation, room heating, DHW heating and cooling functions
- Advanced inverter technology for improved efficiency and quieter operation
- Can be combined with a solar system
- Also available in balance sets that use sensors for increased ventilation comfort
- Especially high air quality thanks to the Premium balance set, which precisely regulates the air change rate and requires no manual intervention
- Recovery of up to 90 % of the thermal energy in the extract air
- High DHW convenience through well insulated 235-l cylinder
Combine convenience and efficiency
All in one: this integral appliance combines ventilation, room heating, DHW heating and cooling functions to achieve the maximum effect for your home. Yet the appliance only needs a minimum of space: covering a floor area of just over one square metre, it gives you warm days in winter, coolness in summer and both fresh air and hot water all year round.
Use impressive technology
The inverter technology in the integrated heat pump is a key factor in the appliance’s success. This enables it to match its output to your heat demand. This is truly efficient and saves a lot of energy. Together with the sophisticated sound insulation, it also ensures especially quiet operation.
Become more self-sufficient
Further boost the efficiency of your building services solution by combining it with a solar thermal or photovoltaic system. Operate your appliance with self-generated power and become even more self-sufficient in your home.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.