Mini instantaneous water heater
DHC 4 XG (STE)
- Infinitely variable temperature adjustment up to maximum output via rotary selector
- LED ON indicator on the appliance cover provides clear information about appliance status
- Tubular heater made of copper for a longer service life
- Installation on finished walls is possible
- Integrated high limit safety cut-out and RCD for maximum safety
- IP 25 for greater protection against water ingress (hoseproof)
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAPPLICATION:: DHC XG for single and group supply. Pressure-tested appliance for pressure taps.
EQUIPMENT: Phase cycling control. Temperature can be infinitely adjusted up to maximum output via the rotary selector. Integral high limit safety cut-out and RCD with "Test" and "Reset" buttons located underneath on the casing. Plastic protective cap for PCB. Tubular heater made of copper. LED ON indicator on the appliance cover.
INSTALLATION:Quick and easy installation. Drilling template provided. Water connection for installation on finished walls. IP 25.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.