DHC 8 EC (STE)
- Microprocessor control with inlet and outlet temperature sensor for accurate temperature delivery
- Selection of temperature (40, 50, 60 °C) up to maximum output for maximum convenience
- Manually adjustable flow limiter in cold water inlet (can be adjusted by the contractor) for greater energy savings
- LED ON indicator on the appliance cover provides clear information about appliance status
- Installation on finished & unfinished walls is possible
- Integrated high limit safety cut-out and RCD for maximum safety
- IP 25 for greater protection against water ingress (hoseproof)
- Tubular heater made of copper for a longer service life
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAPPLICATION:DHC for single and group supply. Pressure-tested appliance for pressure taps.
EQUIPMENT: Inlet and outlet temperature sensors. Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output. Selection of temperature (40, 50, 60 °C) via rotary selector. Manually adjustable flow limiter in the cold water inlet (can be adjusted by contractor). Integral high limit safety cut-out and RCD with "Test" and "Reset" buttons located on the side of the casing. Plastic protective cap for PCB. Heat and fire resistant PCB. Tubular heater made of copper. LED ON indicator on the appliance cover.
INSTALLATION:Quick and easy installation. Drilling template provided. Water connection for finished & unfinished walls. IP 25.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.