DHW heat pumps
WWK 222 H
- DHW heat pump
- Suitable for outdoor installation (up to -5 °C ambient temperature)
- Emergency/booster heater included as standard
- High DHW convenience combined with smallest appliance dimensions
- Hygienic DHW temperature of > 60 °C in efficient heat pump mode only
- Maintenance-free impressed current anode (saves costs for anode checking/replacement otherwise required regularly), as well as integral electric emergency/booster heater included as standard
- Quiet compressor, sound-isolated from the air flow
- Heat content control via integral sensor
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe WWK 222 H is a compact air|water heat pump designed specifically for outdoor installation (heat pump unit and cylinder made from steel, with a special enamel coating on the inside, and installed in one casing) for supplying DHW to several draw-off points. Naturally, it can also be used for indoor installation. Attractive design, cylinder with high grade thermal insulation and outstanding efficiency/COP values. Very quiet operation thanks to sound-insulated compressor.
This heat pump is also equipped as standard with an integral emergency/booster heater. Very compact and space efficient design. DHW temperature preset to > 60 °C in efficient heat pump operation. Highest quality standard. Use of particularly high quality components, such as a Rollbond safety condenser for consistently high efficiency and maximum reliability, and a maintenance-free impressed current anode, likewise for maximum reliability and cost savings for users (due to elimination of the need for regular anode checks/replacement). The appliances are also equipped as standard with a battery buffer for the impressed current anode in the case of unplanned power outages in the public supply network.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.