CNS 2000 Plus LCD
Questions about the product Get contact
- Wall mounted convector – ideal as a supplementary heater or interim heater in spring/autumn
- Quiet, even temperature distribution
- Attractively designed metal casing
- Operating controls with illuminated LCD screen
- Weekly timer, frost protection and open window detection
- Self-learning room temperature control: automatic calculation of the preheat time in timer mode
- ON/OFF switch and overheating protection
Perfect combination of warmth and good looks
Even in small or cramped rooms, you shouldn't have to miss out on cosy warmth. This heater not only reliably takes care of all that but looks really good too. Its high quality appearance ensures that the convector fits well into virtually any living space. But it's not just the attractive design that will impress you. The functionality will too.
Efficient temperature delivery
The wall mounted appliance heats up the indoor air in your home evenly, silently and to precisely the right temperature. The easy-to-read display makes it exceptionally user friendly. Here, you can select your preferred temperature and program any time control settings you may require. So you can be sure that the convector only heats up the room when you actually want it to.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.