STIEBEL HOUSE ACB-2 (STE)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Improves water quality by removing contaminants
- Improves water taste and odour by reducing chlorine, heavy metals and bacteria
- Indirectly improves the water flow as less clogging occurs, therefore less maintenance is needed for sanitary fittings.
- Antibacterial silver ions provide double protection of the water filter
- Suitable for use with various water sources
The Stiebel House Activated Carbon Block (Stiebel House ACB-2) Pre-Filter is made of high quality coconut charcoal powder impregnated with silver ions to reduce unpleasant tastes, odours and harmful contaminants in fresh water by removing particles, chlorine, some bacteria and heavy metals. Silver ions added to the carbon reduce the growth of bacteria inside the filter cartridge. The Stiebel House ACB Pre-Filter is perfect for installation as both a point-of-entry and a point-of-use filter.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.