- Decentralised ventilation unit for rooms with exterior walls
- Reduced heating costs thanks to high heat recovery of up to 93 %
- Low-noise intensive ventilation possible
- High air quality and increased fan service life through the use of two filters per fan
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, with fine dust and pollen filters available as an option
- No run marks on the wall thanks to the smart design
- No odours from outside due to the closable internal panel
- Especially simple hygienic cleaning thanks to the heat exchanger’s aluminium surface
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsFirst class ventilation unit – high quality air, refreshingly quiet.
The LWE 40 decentralised ventilation unit with heat recovery allows inflowing air to be purified by means of a fine dust filter – ideal for allergy sufferers. The telescopic casing is quick and easy to install on walls up to 800 mm thick. The aluminium heat exchanger is easy to clean and transfers heat efficiently.
Convenient ventilation that can be felt but not heard.
The optimised fan in the LWZ 40 ventilation unit ensures minimum operating noise. Ventilation through an open window, with the associated outdoor noise, is often noisier than convenient ventilation with the LWZ 40. And with the ventilation unit there is virtually no heat loss.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.