Wall mounted cylinders 30 to 150 l
EHS 15 (STE)
- Steel tank with powder enamelled coating for maximum corrosion protection
- Highly effective magnesium anode for additional corrosion protection
- Integrated high limit safety cut-out for greater safety
- Operating status and power supply indicator for additional safety
- Temperature adjustment up to 75 °C for greater convenience
- Safety valve and wall plugs are provided for added installation convenience
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAPPLICATION: The horizontal DHW cylinders of the EHS series are suitable for single and group supply. Pressure-tested appliance for pressure taps.
EQUIPMENT: The horizontal DHW cylinders of the EHS series have a steel tank with powder enamelled coating. An integral magnesium anode provides additional corrosion protection. This combination promotes trouble-free operation and a long service life. All models are equipped with a high limit safety cut-out which shuts down at 93 °C. The temperature can be adjusted up to a maximum of 75 °C. The appliances are also equipped with operating status and power supply indicator lamps.
INSTALLATION: A safety valve and wall plugs are supplied with the appliances as standard.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.