Mini instantaneous water heaters
DHC 6 EC (IN)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Maximum shower comfort with precise electronic output temperature control
- 3-step temperature selection (40, 50, 60 °C)
- Sufficient hot water for multiple draw-off points
- Corrosion-resistant copper heating element and tank
- Optional concealed water connection through the back panel
- Manually adjustable flow limiter in the cold water inlet for greater energy savings
- Flame-retardant electronic circuit board with protective cover for extra safety
- Protection from electric shock with Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB)
The DHC EC fully electronic instantaneous water heater delivers hot water at the exact temperature you have set, at all times.
The temperature sensors and microcontroller technology ensure that the outlet temperature remains absolutely constant. As a result, you can luxuriate in a hot shower with no temperature fluctuations, even if someone is washing their hands at the washbasin next to you.
Select your preference; the rest is automatic. The rotary selector lets you choose a water outlet temperature of 40, 50 or 60 °C, depending on the volume you require.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.