- Exclusive soft-line design
- Saves up to 20 % water and energy
- As option with wireless remote control
- Required temperature to the nearest degree up to the output limit
- Temperature adjustment between 30 °C and 60 °C
- Electronic safety system with air detection
- For pre-heated water, e.g. for reheating with a solar heating system
- For hard and soft water areas
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe LCD of the instantaneous water heater DEL SLi electronic shows what it can do: Precise temperature control down to the nearest degree. In future, all you need to do is turn the rotary selector until the required temperature appears on the LCD - and that's it. The electronically-controlled instantaneous water heater accurately captures the flow rate as well as the cold and hot water temperatures, and uses these details to regulate the output. It even compensates for wider pressure fluctuations. The DEL electronic LCD maintains your required temperature right up to its performance limit. The appliance can be installed directly in your shower cubicle. The instantaneous water heater is hoseproof to IP 25 and offers many economic advantages as well as space-saving installation inside the shower cubicle or above the bath.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.